Friday, May 6, 2011

#200: NUMBER 200?!?!

I seriously cannot believe I have written 199 posts already. Therefore, I think I deserve a break today. Henceforth (gosh, I loved using that word in my college papers), today you will hear from a most special person.

Introducing....my handsome fiance! Here's J with some words:

Hello readers of my beautiful bride’s blog! On this momentous occasion, I have driven home and back to Richmond twice. The first you read about yesterday (or today) and the other, well let’s not talk about that. I’m going to take this privilege to really praise my wonderful fiancĂ©e. She has been planning a wedding, more or less, without a groom. Being stuck in Richmond and finishing my last semester of college, ever, has put me in a busy place and has put me in a place I can’t really help with planning and putting things together such as programs, invitations, etc. I’m so very proud of E for putting up with my lack of help. I’m also very thankful that she is willing to do everything she has to in the next couple months. Not only is there a wedding, but she’s uprooting from her home to move to a different location altogether. She’s got a new job in which to transition; new friends, new job, new location, new life. So many changes and she’s a champ with all of it. I’m just glad to have her. These next 50 days will be a challenge to get all of our work together, but if anyone can do it, we can! (not an Obama speech, just sayin’.) I love her with all my heart, and I can’t be happier doing this with her.

1 comment: