Sunday, May 22, 2011

#213: Half A Lifetime Friend

Here I go again, skipping posts and all the junks. I apologize once again for falling behind on my duties. And to make up for it, I will be posting FOUR posts today. So get ready!

The reason I didn't post Thursday was because it was my friend Allison's birthday! I headed down to Richmond (after spending the morning going over our online candy order and floral order with my mom) to spend the afternoon and evening with her. We went to Cafe Gutenberg for lunch, walked around Carytown with her brother, his girlfriend and a longtime friend of ours. So much fun. Then we went to Sticky Rice (sushi) for dinner and then out on the town. Best Thursday I've had in a long time.

Love this girl. I've known Allison since middle school. We've had our ups and downs like any friends do and after THIRTEEN years (that's more than half my life, people), Allison is still one of my nearest and dearest friends!

And just for icing on the cake of friendship, since I'll be moving to Richmond, we'll be even closer! Yay!!

Happy Birthday again, Allison! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. How the HECK did I miss this?? I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete