Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#51: 200 Days to Go!

On this day, the 200-days-left mark, we're going to take a look at an absolutely amazing wedding! I was looking for some inspiration for today's post, and I got onto Stylemepretty.com today and smack! There it was.

The last time I did a case study (see here), I listed the things I liked and didn't like. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess), with today's wedding, I liked it all. So I'll be doing things I liked and things I loved!

What I liked:
1. The bride's fresh face: she looked so model-y, yet so natural.
2. The first picture of the post: I love the brightness of it, and the random pops of red and blue. The dress, the suit...ahhh. Perfect.
3. The simplicity of the table settings. Nothing extravagant, no big flower arrangements, very plain, but still gorgeous!

What I loved:
1. Um HELLO all white flowers! (See my post on all white flowers here) I loved all the flowers from this wedding, especially the bride's bouquet AND the hanging pomanders.
2. The sunset pictures at the end: absolutely breathtaking! The colors are perfect and who doesn't love a kissing picture? I sure as heck do!
3. The obvious: WAKEBOARDING! Who wakeboards in their wedding gown? That takes serious guts, my friends. If I could wakeboard...heck, if I could SWIM, I don't think I could do it in my wedding gown!! Props to them!

And here's their trailer, done by Epic Motion:


Amanda + Ben's Wedding Trailer {wakeboarding included} from Epic Motion on Vimeo.

What parts of this wedding do you like? Would you (or would you have) wakeboarded in your wedding gown?

1 comment:

  1. You are right - this is an incredibly beautiful wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete