Sunday, December 19, 2010

#62: Christmas Decorating, Part Deux

Today, after lunch with my parents we headed over to J's parent's house to help them decorate for Christmas, hang out, and celebrate J's birthday (which I just realized I TOTALLY forgot to mention on Wednesday...sorry babe!).

J's parents, like mine, have an artificial tree. It greets you right in the foyer as you open the front door. This year, since our niece little E is on the move, they decided to put it on top of a table so she doesn't get into the ornaments/pull the tree down on herself. Thank goodness for the wrap around staircase and ladder! And I got a good workout climbing up and down the stairs decorating the tree :)

Here's J decorating the tree:
And here's the finished product:

We had a delicious dinner and then played Whoonu? J and I had never played before and it was SO much fun! Also, I witnessed J's dad laughing harder than I have ever seen him laugh before! It was hilarious! Definitely a fun night with my second family :) Love them.

PS: Went to an ugly Christmas sweater party last night. Pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures.... of you all actually WEARING those ugly sweaters :D

    ReplyDelete