Thursday, December 9, 2010

#53: Glee!

Ok, this post isn't about Glee. I promise you, J, it's not. When I think musicals now, I think Glee. Awful, I know. But I seriously love this show. Anyways, I was on some wedding related site at work yesterday and came across this proposal video:



I melted watching that video. And in my pool of meltedness (just made up that word), I wondered how much work went into that proposal. Kinda crazy. And how exactly do you meet at Disneyland? Kinda random, if you ask me. I met J at church. Maybe we're just boring?

Then, five minutes after watching it, I realized just how incredibly cheesy it was. But I think that the cheesiness is what makes it so awesome. And her reactions are priceless! Super cute :)

What do you think? Super cute? Super cheesy? A perfect mix of both?

1 comment:

  1. the dude is a dancer at disney! one of my friends was there for his proposal!

    ReplyDelete