Saturday, December 11, 2010

#55: Busy Bee 2

Today has been so super busy! I just realized it's 11:30pm and I have yet to write today's post! Well here's something I've been thinking about today. Totally random, yet interestingly fascinating (Thanks to Alyssa for the link). Enjoy!



How the heck! I will learn this soon. And I will post a video to prove it :)

Hope you are having as productive a weekend as I'm having so far!

On the agenda for tomorrow:
1. Church
2. Lunch (a girl's gotta eat!)
3. Find an ugly Christmas sweater (Party on Saturday!)
4. Finish wrapping my last two presents. That's right. LAST TWO.
5. Take a nap? (Wishful thinking...)

PS: Sorry for all the YouTube videos lately, life has been crazy and inspiration has been somewhat lacking. BUT I do love me some youtube videos, so I'm giving you a glimpse into my life :)

You should link me to one of your favorite YouTube videos! Do it!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.caregiverstress.com/2010/07/a-reminder-that-laughter-is-the-best-medicine/

    ReplyDelete