Sunday, December 5, 2010

#49: YouTube

Tonight, we take a field trip to YouTube.

I came across this engagement video today, and ohmygoodness it is so cute! It's the story of one youth group leader proposing to another youth group leader...with the help of the whole group of kids! It's a little long, but the watch is worthwhile and will definitely bring a smile to your face :)



If the embedding doesn't work, click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acf3cO60d9s&feature=related

PS: I personally love the guys with the light sabers at the end. It adds that special touch :)

4 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I LOVED THIS VIDEO!!!I saw this a long time ago and it made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so WORTH watching! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that was super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's not midnight on New Year's Eve at the Mount Vernon Inn, but it'll do. :-D Seriously, it almost made me cry, too.

    ReplyDelete