Friday, December 3, 2010

#47: It Ain't All It's Cracked Up To Be

I love my iPhone. I really do. But sometimes I think it hates me. Like when I type "mornin" and it auto corrects to "Mormon." As in when I text J and tell him to have a good morning, but it tells him to have a a good Mormon. Not cool.

I've also called numerous people on accident. I've dialed people while ON a call with someone else. I've hung up on J so many times I've lost count. And I've had my phone for a whopping three months.

Don't get me wrong. I can't live without it now. I feel naked without it. It's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I see before I close my eyes (sad, I know).

I saw one of my friends on facebook post this site today. And boy does it make me laugh. Warning: some of the texts are crude. Read at your own risk.

I wish I could continue this post, but my deadline is fast approaching. And I'm sticking to this one post per day thing I've got going.

No comments:

Post a Comment