Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#59: So Ashamed

I am a horrible person.

Just yesterday, I was saying how well I was doing on the not-spending-money-until-after-Christmas thing. And today I went and bought six things. Argh. Here's the story: I went to Wal-Mart this morning before work to get some laundry detergent and body wash (sometimes being an adult is really boring). I had some extra time before I had to be at work, so I decided to stop by Ross (literally across the street from my office). Well, voila, 30 minutes later, damage was done.

Here's what I came away with (pictures might follow, depending on the severity of my buyer's remorse and what I end up keeping after trying them on again):
1. Green cable knit sweater dress. It has a hood and really long sleeves (which are great for my super long arms).
2. Red sweater dress with two front buttons and a very wide collar. I think this will probably be worn for Christmas. This one has shorter sleeves though. But it does have pockets :)
3. White sweater dress (well, cream I guess) with a black and red design at the bottom. Faux pockets and super duper cute.
4. A thin long cream/white sweater (I mean, really thin), perfect for layering with jeans and a belt. My first find of all six.
5. A mocha colored short sleeve sweater. Not your typical sweater, as it's more round and shaped differently. Also a perfect sweater for layering with jeans, boots and a belt. Which I very well may do tomorrow.

And the jackpot winner of the bunch is...

6. This puppy. Ain't going back, that's for sure. This dress is PERFECT for a job interview. Which I will have to do in just five short months. So weird. I think this dress is super classy, fits well and would look perfect with a blazer over it. Not too low cut, but definitely is flattering on the figure. And did I mention it's a size small? I can't remember the last time I fit into a small anything! (Please don't roll your eyes at me, I'm being serious here.)

Oh, and did I mention the price?





$7.99. That's right. Boo-yah.

I still feel a tad guilty about how many things I got. I may return some of them. I'll keep you posted.

I was doing SO well too! Might as well go get those shoes now...

No comments:

Post a Comment