Thursday, December 16, 2010

#60: Last Minute

Well, just got home (11:57pm) from a friend's house. We just hung out, had a few drinks and watched football (ok, I didn't really) and laughed.  So nice to have friends who live close by (as in, close enough to walk to when it snows and you don't want to worry about sliding off the road during the half mile drive)  :)

On a side note, we got a couple of inches of snow today. It was kind of nice, especially since I didn't have to be anywhere. It always tends to snow on days I have to work, so this was a nice change.

Off to bed now, busy weekend coming up! Can't wait to see J on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. My office was closed, so I only got as far as the mailbox all day. It was so great - got a LOT done! Josh left last night to spend a night or two in town to be closer to work, so he's one step closer to being with you! :)

    ReplyDelete