Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#247: Look What Came Today...

Remember this post about giving my first born for a certain flower?

Well, I never updated you on the flower situation.

THESE came today:
This is actually how they came:
It's crazy how a couple hours, clipped stems, a bucket of water and a cool basement can transform a flower. I am ecstatic that I got my peonies! AND I didn't have to promise my firstborn. I just asked my mom to look around for different vendors. So glad, I was kind of looking forward to getting to know my first child...

These beauties also came:

Green lisianthus! My momma picked out this flower and it's gorgeous!

In other news, this is what my closet now looks like:
There are:
-an outfit for breakfast with my love tomorrow morning (our last date before the wedding!) and shorts for later in the day
-an outfit for Friday morning/afternoon (mani/pedi and lunch!)
-rehearsal/dinner dress (seen here)
-dress for the day after we get home from Mexico (we fly in the night of 4th of July and are staying with my parents overnight and then driving home the next day)

I packed  up the rest of my clothes, so my dresser drawers are empty as well. Strange but happy feelings ensued! 3 days until I am a MRS!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that you are nearly married. I am so ecstatic for you. And those Peonies are STUNNING! I love that flower. I can't wait to see photos and hear about your day. I'm expecting some sort of blog post post wedding... hopefully :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for your wedding!! I've been following your blog for so long now, it's become almost a daily thing to check. Like... Facebook-type daily, haha. :) I don't know what I'm going to do after your wedding... I hope you keep blogging! I'm happy for you, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for Peonies!! one of my favorites. Bravo on packing all your clothes! I am impressed. 3 days! God is good :)

    ReplyDelete