Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#240: Last Day!

Today was my last day of work. I have been at this job for five years, six months and eleven days. Yes, I counted.

I absolutely love/adore/respect everyone I've worked with here over the past five-plus years. My boss and I have had so many laughs, so many cupcakes, and SO many burrito bowls from Chipotle. We've been through some tough times too and I knew I always had a sounding board in my him and my other coworkers. We've said goodbye to some of our little family, and welcomed a few new faces, but we've always remained the tight knit group I grew to love.

I'll miss the comfortableness of working with my patients. I'll miss chatting about celebrities and recipes, and I'll miss seeing some of the smiling faces of strangers turned into friends. I know I'll keep in touch with everyone, but the day to day life of being in the office can never be replaced.

This place and all the people who work/live/get treated in this office have changed my life forever. They will always have a special place in my heart and I cherish all the memories made here.

But, in the words of my replacement's little sister: "Peace out, beansprout!"
Now, onto the next big adventure! Marriage in TEN days!

No comments:

Post a Comment