Monday, June 6, 2011

#231: Happyness

Since my recent days have been filled with stress, I decided to make today's post about things that make me happy.

 1. Engagement night. I love this picture because: a. I was so completely oblivious the night we got engaged, b. J was so calm and cool and c. my hair looked awesome.
 2. Apartment. I love that in just two short days, this kitchen will be mine. I cannot wait to make meals in this kitchen for my husband.
 3. iPhone. We are almost done with having to FaceTime!
 4. My engagement ring. Every time I look down at my hand, I'm reminded of just how much J loves me. He loves me so much he wants to marry me!
 5. Shellac manicures. This stuff is the ish. I'm telling you. A manicure that lasts over four days is amazing. But this takes the cake with lasting over fourteen days!
 6. Graduation. So happy and proud that J and I are both college graduates.
 7. My dark hair. I absolutely love the color. I adore it.
8. My wedding shoes. Cannot wait to wear these ALL day on June 25th! 
What makes YOU happy?!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I absolutely adore your engagement ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes make me happy!! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete