Monday, June 20, 2011

#245: Park It!

Your butt, that is. On our new couch! My cousin Kristin (seen here) and I drove down to Richmond for three purposes today:

1. Show Kristin our apartment
2. See J's handsome face
3. Go with J to buy the couch he picked out ALL ON HIS OWN. Major points here. He went to multiple furniture stores, without having been asked, and proceeded to send me picture after picture after picture of possible couch candidates. I am happy to announce the birth of our new couch:

I can't wait to have this in our home! It will be delivered (Lord willing they don't run out between now and then...long story) the day after we return to the States from Mexico. Can't wait to spend my last week of vacation on this baby while J heads back to the grind.

Please note: we haven't named her yet. him yet. we don't know the gender yet.

Tonight we pick up Grams from the airport. So excited! Haven't seen her in almost two years. That's way too long to go between Grams visits.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Wonder where he got his good taste? I trust everyone tested it for comfort/sleeping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm impressed. I'm also a bit envious he'd choose something with colored pillows. Clay likes the dark brown/black dungeon look so getting color in is a constant battle.

    Have fun with Grams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Andi, the funny thing is that the colored pillows weren't included with the couch. I did, however, catch J trying to find a price tag on them so we could purchase them :) love it!

    ReplyDelete