Friday, June 24, 2011

#249: Rehearsal

It was hot. At our rehearsal. I think I sweat a whole gallon. Luckily, it soaked into my dress and no one could tell...


We had a very busy but productive rehearsal today. Then we had a delicious rehearsal dinner thrown by J's parents. With a seriously heavy assist from Grandma Page, Uncle Randy and his girlfriend Joan. It was amazing. A bunch of people shared funny stories and words of encouragement. Then Josh stood up and thanked everyone for everything. Then everyone asked me to say something.

And the waterworks started. I couldn't speak for what seemed like a long time because I was crying so much. All the emotions I've held in for the past 18 months of planning (and 23 years of my life) all seemed to come flooding out at that time. I felt an immense rush of thankfulness for my parents, my girls, J's family, and J's guys. These people helped to shape us into who we are today. We wouldn't be where we are (ONE DAY FROM OUR WEDDING!) without even one of these people.

I love you all!
Here's a blurry, but lovely picture of me and my girls at the rehearsal dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow today is your wedding day! Can you believe it?! Take time to really enjoy the day. I hope it's as magical as mine was, and I'll look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete