Thursday, June 23, 2011

#248: 2 days to go!

This is insane. ALL my family is now here. Thirteen of us in total sleeping here tonight. I'm loving it.

The rest of our flowers came today. Red roses are my favorite, but obviously red isn't one of our colors, so we went with white. These are some gorgeous flowers!

J and I had a hot date this morning. We had breakfast at Panera, hit up the car wash AND filled my car up with gas. How romantic. Then we came back and did a little painting DIY job that was still left to do and then I sent him home to spend time with his family.

ALL of our projects are done. Every single thing wedding related thing is done. Tomorrow is a play day! I do have a few gift related things to do, so I'll need to steal some time away from my sister and cousin (both bridesmaids) to get those done, but it should take no more than an hour or so.

Tomorrow, most of my bridesmaids and I will be getting our nails done in the morning and then spending the day together. I'm ready to just relax and be pampered! Our rehearsal is at 4pm, and then I can't wait to see how beautiful (and yummy!) our rehearsal dinner will be!

Can't believe in 44 hours I'll be a married woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment