Monday, June 13, 2011

#236: Moved In, Part Two

When we left the apartment on Thursday (well, J stayed), this is how it looked:
 Dining room (and my awesome pops!)
 The kitchen was FULL of boxes. Thanks to Ma G and Beth for getting those all emptied and the stuff put away!!
 Guest room. Obviously missing a bed. Because I'm still sleeping on it here. The cedar chest and chair in this picture will eventually end up in the master bedroom.
 J's office. It looks MUCH better now :)
Our room! Notice the bed...
 It helps to have a power cord for the pump for a Sleep Number bed...I forgot it at home. So J had to sleep on top of all the foam we could find for two nights. But I'm happy to report that all is well now.
Daddy and I on the way home!

J and I made awesome progress with unpacking on Sunday, but I was too tired to take some pictures. But trust me, it's looking like a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment