Monday, June 6, 2011

#230: Boxes

I meant to post this earlier in the day:

Last night, my friend Alyssa came over and hung out! I was working on wedding stuff and she had just finished the Susan G. Komen 5k Race for the Cure. So proud of her! Anyway, I decided (and Alyssa happily helped, bless her soul) to tackle the mounting number of boxes I have packed in the basement, bringing them upstairs to the main floor. Since we're moving in to our apartment on Thursday, my mom thought it would be a good idea to have all the boxes/bins on the main floor, so everybody helping us wouldn't have to tackle the stairs. And since I'm pulling boxes from the basement and my second floor bedroom, it helped me to get a good idea of just how much stuff I actually have.

And boy, is it a lot of stuff!! I have half the living room full, not including any furniture. And as for furniture, I'll be taking a recliner, an armless chair, a tv, a kitchen cart, a dining room table and at least four dining room chairs. Along with the rather large sections of our Sleep Number bed (graciously given to us by my parents, who decided to get a new bed). And don't forget our IKEA purchases from the other night!

This moving thing is for the birds, I tell ya! All I know is that we're not moving again for a LONG time.

Luckily, I have a cutie who wants to be packed up too:

No comments:

Post a Comment