Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#246: 25 Years

Today is my aunt and uncle's 25th wedding anniversary! Since my aunt is here and my uncle is at home in San Diego, we wanted to make today special for her. We got her a bouquet of flowers, a chocolate cake (that was to die for!), and we all signed a card.

I made a delicious salad for dinner. On a bed of fresh spinach, we piled up red onion, cucumbers and strawberries with grilled chicken. It was amazing. And to top off the anniversary day, we toasted to 25 years with some champagne.

I am so grateful that my aunt is here, helping us get ready for the wedding. I'm sad she had to miss her actual anniversary, but I'm selfish. So I'll say I'm glad she's here instead :)

Happy 25th Anniversary, Auntie Kim and Uncle Greg! I love you! Can't wait to be celebrating 25 years with J when you're celebrating 50 years together!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're enjoying your last few days as Miss B. The salad you posted last night looked incredible.

    Happy anniversary to Auntie Kim and Uncle Greg!

    ReplyDelete