Friday, June 10, 2011

#235: I Can't Help Myself

I did it. I changed my hair again. Don't worry though, I left the color alone this time.

I went back to my old hair stylist, Erika, for a much needed "trim." By "trim," I mean four and a half inches. Don't be alarmed...I asked for that much to be chopped off. My hair was a hot mess. The color looks awesome, but I felt awful putting it onto dead hair. My ends were split and dry and my hair just felt gross.

After an hour of Erika's magic, it has been transformed!
 Blunt bangs with the blond highlights
Sideswept bangs again with darker color (taken this morning)
Enough hair to cover a small animal
After!

I promise you. No more hair changes in the next FIFTEEN days!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I've been nervous about all your hair antics lately, but you still totally look like you, and you look beautiful. Love you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete